UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi , after selling my bora tdi 130 , i am now looking to buy an audi a3 fastback tdi

so i thought ide best drop in here and check out all the mods etc than can be done on the a3

hope this place is as freindly as the uk mk 4 forums

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
hi mate. Well we are nearly all on ukmkivs too.

A3 can do much of the same mods as the golf. Few here rave about the 140 - remap 170bhp.

You wont regret the move over. Audis going cheaper now cos of recession and some bargains out there. You will love the quality.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Hello hollow! [:D]

I moved to an A3 TDI Sportback from a Golf. Perhaps it's a bit biased (and unfair given the Golf was 9yrs old) but the Audi is far better. I'm really happy with mine.

Good luck with the hunt. As mentioned, there should be some good bargains out there at the moment.

Dave.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the welcomes guys , having a bit of trouble sourcing a decent face lift model for my budget .

have seen a few but all seem to missing something i want on it

im wanting a 140 tdi black of met blue , dark interior , sport version if poss or an se with the sport goodies

have seen an sline 5 door met black ,very cheap , 06 plate the only one ive seen with the factory kit on it but at 147,000 miles . hmmmm

also its over 180 miles away so no chance of nipping to have a look first

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome mate - have you tried the auctions - some right bargains going there and they seem decent?

I was thinking facelift but instead, got a top ofline pre-facelift with tonts of extras as opposed to a bare, low line facelift.

May be worth considering...

HTH

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well picked car up today all was well ,except i dont like the 19 " rims car seems to have a harsh ride on bumpy roads .

got home and went to bed done 24 hrs straight through got up to find what looks like some one has thrown a house brick at the car already [6]marked the passenger window badly and chipped the paint on the passenger doors in numerous places . bits of brick everywhere in the road . well peed off really gutted

i now need a passenger green tinted window and some one to repair numerous stone chips . ten cans of lager and a dozen vallium before i kill some one

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Thats bad man. Is there somewhere more secure that you can park it? I hate it when people take a hand to someone elses property! Scumbags.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts