UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

Just bought my first Audi, which is an RS4 B7 Saloon. She's got 37'000 miles on the clock and was registered in 2006.

My previous car was a 2009 Passat R36, but having come from a Passat W8 the VR6 and Haldex AWD in the R36 just didn't cut it for me. 8 Cylinders and Torsen are more my style, so along came the RS4 :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Ok who already doesnt like Rob?

Welcome to the site Rob and a amazing car which i am not jealous off [drool]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers All.

Just been on Facebook and I've a funny feeling my cousin, Greg, with an Audi S3 may hang around here from time to time... or at least he's a fan of your Facebook group. I can't say for sure though!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers all for the friendly welcome.

Remapped the car last week, as I know the RS4's struggle to make their stated power - figured I would give it a little helping hand.

Going to a friends rolling road day on 2nd October, so I'll be interested to see exactly what this beast is putting out :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I'll be happy with anything over 400BHP.

I know Audi quote 414BHP stock, but most seem to make between 370bhp and 390bhp standard. My file writer was confident he could achieve 30-35bhp over stock - so 400+ does seem feasible.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
A tuner said to me that as they are driven soft in day to day driving the cats block up abit and the engine needs a good lashing sometimes... Wonder what they leave the factory with...

·
Registered
30 Posts
What a fantastic car you have and you have owned some other great cars, what else have you owned?

Hope you enjoy your new Audi.

Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey All.

Little update, loving the RS4. Decided to take some evening shots of her to share with fellow petrol heads :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Then the modding bug golf hold of me this week... and a new exhaust was fitted.

Old system removed...

New system fitted...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Does it sound any better ? Does it sound as it did on higher revs on the old exhaust when the flaps opened?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I think there are some nice induction kits for those to add to the mighty sound,check if evoms do one

1 - 20 of 26 Posts