UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, just thought i would give you all a shout from north of scotland(pretty much as far as you can get lol).Got my self a nice red a4 sline quattro the other week 19" rs wheels few other bits and bobs.its the 1.9 tdi 130 but has been remapped to 190bhp and is torquey as hell.got rid of my golf r32 and bought the audi as my gf is pregnant and i love it think it would take the golf in mid range. only bad points are 1 key and audi are wanting £150 for a new one and high milage but seems to be common on diesel audis but fash so not to bothered.looking forward to checking out the forums and all get posting pics up as soon as. cheers

audi

·
Registered
219 Posts
How u doin stu, hello and welcome!

Best colour choice for an A3 mate, well possibly appart from white. get some pics up. Rollin on 19's [H] nice!

·
Registered
135 Posts
[quote user="SteveyD"]

Best colour choice for an A3 mate

[/quote]

It certainly is.... although stu has got an A4... [;)]

Welcome to the forum Stu [Y]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Haha welcome Stu - how far north are you then - dangling off the far northern coast?? [:)]

Any plans with the kiddie due, or all available funds going into preparing for the little one? [:)]

C

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey,am from wick which is about ten mile south of john o groats and yes there is life this far up not all coo's and sheep lol.been trying to post pics but cant seem to view them

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Heya mate....welcome!

Ye try and get some pics up! Send tabs a PM if u havin trouble

1 - 7 of 7 Posts