UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would say hello seems like a grave yard in here!lol!anybody got any modding plans?[au]

hopefully remap for me next month plus i would like to retrofit sat nav.may be if im lucky santa will do that for me![funky]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Yeah its been rubbish on here for last couple of week,whats happened?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nobody must be having any problems and got no money to spend on there pride and joy!i was going to ask if we could organise a rolling road day but only 2 might turn up!how long has this forum been up and running?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Yeah, I'd noticed it was a bit quiet the last couple of weeks too.

TBH, I've had other things on my mind so although I've been on, it's usually just a brief look to make sure you're all behaving! [:D]

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
The Audi is dull. [|-)]

Its also ( bizarrely ) internally smaller than a Golf and the boot is a crap shape, ie a pushchair has to go diagonally which then limits what else can go in.

We've been made an offer by 1 Audi dealer which I think could be bettered with a bit of ringing around...It would mean freeing up £4000 or so...

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
I've had a 3 series ( 320i sport E46 ) which was OK but a bit thirsty and heavy. My wife only does about 3000 miles per year ( the Audi has less than 5000 miles on it )..

She considering a Golf GT ( mk 5 ) as she loves to thrash the pants off mine - all she really wants is a car thats easy to drive and park, parking sensors and heated seats. A sunroof would be a bonus

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I might try and organise some rolling road days next year with my good friends at statller getting one put in over next few months,also me and a few mates were supposed to be going to a meguiars 1 day course that had been arranged on the MLR evo forum but there wasnt enough interest this so its been cancelled pity we cant sort something a like on here mods?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah cant go wrong with the golf,least your keeping with the vag group.i try not let the other half drive mine she cant park to save her life,she says the kurbs have magnets in them!likes to customise the alloys [:O]

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]

[quote user="hilly82"]

yeah cant go wrong with the golf

[/quote]

not tooooo sure about that but hey ho...

[/quote]

No, Hilly82 said that to the wrong person really.

Presumably, you won't be hanging up the mod badge when / if the Audi goes, Damian? I can't handle this bunch of reprobates on my lonesome. [:D]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I dont know what other car id get over the audi........

Either Jaaaaaaaggg......Merc......... not too sure really. Part of me would like an Alfa [:$]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts