UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Welcome across! Alot of us are over mkivs. What spec are you getting? Is it a company car?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Sline pack is gorgeous. Will be a quick machine too. Did you
Map the golf? Have you much of a wait?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote user="stevee"]Sline pack is gorgeous. Will be a quick machine too. Did you Map the golf? Have you much of a wait?

[/quote]

i did have the golf tuned/remaped but never got the new power measured, they are useing my mk 5 as deposit and it's worth £5900 to them, i have a 2 week wait so i have put the mk 5 on ebay and see if i can get abit more

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote user="dougall"]

welcome accross from another convert.......natural progression?

[/quote]

cheer's...swore i'd never get another golf due the the middle vent rattle

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Ummm don't quite know how to break it to you but my a4 does it too......

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hello, thanks for the welcome but my stay masy be short lived, this is the post i have made on another part of the forum.

gutted beyond words, dealer rang up and said the car we made the deal on has been sold but they have found another with an extra option on that will cost us £350, we are stretched to the limit on this deal so it looks like the deal is dead because of £350.[:mad:]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I'm surprised he would walk away from the deal all for ?350. Are you pushing yourself too far if 350 is too much? How about a year younger for a few grand less? Sorry if that sounds patronizing!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no it doesn't, the main thing is that we spent a fair bit of time getting to the price we wanted and then we were told that the bargaining we had done was wiped out (not all) because we had to buy something we didn't want.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts