Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..

A new member here. :)

Name is Jim *duh!*

On my 4th Audi

1st: A3 1.8 Sport
2nd: A3 1.8T Sport
3rd: Audi S3 (8L)

and my current, A4 Avant 1.9TDi Quattro Sport.

Still hope to: remap at somepoint.. and, replace the mirrors with the S4 chrome jobbies (any ideas on cost/where to buy??)

Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Jim welcome to the forum.Guys n Girls on here are a good bunch [;)] some of whom are considering or have remap their motors, Im sure once they seen your post their be more than happy to help

Looks like a nice motor mate....clean and tidy,[Y] how long you had the Quattro for?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
A warm welcome to the forum. Nice motor you have there. We seem to have had a run on a4 avant owners recently.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all :)

Phil, had the Quattro since March this year.

Thats the mirrors I'm after! Thanks for the link.

I'm Newark-On-Trent, towards Lincs etc. Keep an eye out for me, Dave :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hello and welcome Jim,looks a nice bus you have got mate,not many cars pull of a good looking estate like Audi's seem to, enjoy your stay sir

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="JimWD"]

Thanks all :)

Phil, had the Quattro since March this year.

Thats the mirrors I'm after! Thanks for the link.

I'm Newark-On-Trent, towards Lincs etc. Keep an eye out for me, Dave :)

[/quote]

Will do Jim,im in Lincoln

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote user="leach76"]

Hello and welcome Jim,looks a nice bus you have got mate,not many cars pull of a good looking estate like Audi's seem to, enjoy your stay sir

[/quote]

Ta Leach :)

It was a toss up between this b6, or, the touring. I must say though, IMO, the Audi is the clear winner. Not a fan of the tourings now at all (other than the new models..)

Anyone know of any AVANTS that have they're rear 3/4 windows tinted from the passenger doors back? As you can see, I have some sign-writing on mine, and, along with the added security benefits, I think the tints would make the print stand out more and give a cleaner finish??

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Jim and welcome[Y]

just to echo what Phil said

i think only Audi can make an 'estate' look so sporty!!

not far from you - Mansfield area

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice car, another avant that looks in acellent condition... And yeah that colour is awesome too! What's the gains in the remap roughly when you get to that point? [y]

Welcome!

C

·
Registered
175 Posts
Jim I'm liking your 1st photo with the black and white background.Really makes your motor stand out [:D] Are you into photography?Guess I'm an amateur def not a pro ha ha

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote user="philb13"]Jim I'm liking your 1st photo with the black and white background.Really makes your motor stand out
Are you into photography?Guess I'm an amateur def not a pro ha ha[/quote]

Hi Phil, I am a bit, yeah. I don't get chance to do anything other than snap the odd photo of cars these days... (Detailing kind of took over, but, the two work well together :) )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts