UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.... Im Jen from sunny or not so sunny Scotland, you can catch me in Aberdeen during the week or Glasgow at the weekends.

So my other half picked up our new car last week and i thought i better get my ass back on here and say hello to you all :) Used to drive a White Audi TT 3.2 and also had a Audi A5. Seen you guys represented at a couple of the shows, your stand at GTI was amazing!!! Anyhoo hello :)

Hope its to everyones liking and here are a few pics that Robert has taken.

Its a standard Mk5 GTI with 18" BBS CH's which "we" think makes all the difference...... We do have alot of plans for the wee motor so shall start a build thread as soon as work starts, but there is alot to do prior to "show season"

Alot of people ask, "do you miss the A5 and the TT" in fact i do but for completely different reasons, and i just <3 this wee golf :)

Some of the swirls that my OCD bf picked up on prior to detailing it...

After my other half spent the day detailing my car heres the results!

Once i got back to Aberdeen - the hard work is not noticable (until i wash it again that is)

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Hi jen, welcome to uk-audis its nice to come across another member with ocd,

you cars not parked opposite the heliports during the week by any chance?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Welcome along to the forum! Sweet car you've got. The bbs set it off very nicely. The 2.0tfsi engine is very easily modded. Anywhere from 250bhp to ed30 turbo and 330bhp! 250 is well enough though with front wheel drive.
I love the a5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote user="davelincs"]

Hi jen, welcome to uk-audis its nice to come across another member with ocd,

you cars not parked opposite the heliports during the week by any chance?

[/quote]

Hi there, no sorry im on the south side of the city and rarely veture up that way... anyhoo the Golf has only been in aberdeen since Monday night as its been in Glasgow for the past week, currently got the standard plate but hopefully get my private plate (which is also my username) on soon as.

Yeah the CH's really set it off just needing it dropped now, as for OCD well its the other half, and im glad he does saying he is a professional detailer for Swissvax and has his own company doing paint correction and detailing in Scotland and around the UK lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote user="Stevee"]Welcome along to the forum! Sweet car you've got. The bbs set it off very nicely. The 2.0tfsi engine is very easily modded. Anywhere from 250bhp to ed30 turbo and 330bhp! 250 is well enough though with front wheel drive. I love the a5.

[/quote]

I loved the A5 but good things always have to end and i got bored so changed for a TT 3.2 in ibis white great car but had DSG gearbox problems so got rid for a BMW 320i coupe which i kepted for all of 3 months and got bored then we spotted the Golf and that was it for me i love it, yeah i miss a few comforts but thats not the be all end all, now i have the car ive always wanted :) and cant wait to make it ours :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hello jen amd welcome to the forum buddy !! nice car bu the way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts