Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy new year to all of you, lets hope its better than 2009

cheers Dave

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Damian, that's exactly how I'm feeling today. Too many last night, followed by a late curry.

Happy New Year all.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Happy new year to you all,i am only just starting to come round now,very very heavy session last night.

Dougal i am definately going to try and get to more meets etc this year & am hoping to be arranging a rolling road day & maybe could arrange a bit of a meet there if it comes off but i will post something nearer the time

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote user="leach76"]

Happy new year to you all,i am only just starting to come round now,very very heavy session last night.

Dougal i am definately going to try and get to more meets etc this year & am hoping to be arranging a rolling road day & maybe could arrange a bit of a meet there if it comes off but i will post something nearer the time

[/quote]

Will this meet be open to those outside yorkshire leach?, i am getting to be a bit of a regular in the yorkshire region of late

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
It will be open to who ever can make it i hope,but bring my wallet back or else

·
Registered
399 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]Same to you. Any resolutions ? Mine is to stop drinking - I'm too old and feel crap after 3 glasses if wine

[/quote]

Drink 5 glasses in an evening twice a week for a month. That'll get you back on it.

Although saying that, after the latter half of 09, and esp December, I think I shall also be de-toxing!

C

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]The excess booze has lead to me putting on 7kg in the last year so I need to get off it. It's good motivation...

[/quote]

Could you not detox with lager and try and flush that excess weight off?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Heh I'm not up for quitting smoking yet, I'm hoping Dave at work's gonna do a Jan detox with me tho [;)]

C

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
6 weeks? Nice one Dave. [clap] Stick with it. I've never smoked (not regularly anyway) so I can't imagine how hard it is to stop. However, my Dad did it and he says he's glad he did. I think he stopped 20 - 25 years ago.

Good luck.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote user="CkB"]

You patched or pilled up chap? Or you gone turkey?

C

[/quote]

Cold turkey C, i only started smoking 5 years ago , after packing in for 18 years

·
Registered
399 Posts
Good luck wiht that one, went cold turkey the first time and survived a couple of years. Tried last year, and failed miserably!

C

1 - 18 of 18 Posts