UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday to you [<:eek:)],Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you[clap],Happy birthday to dave the moderator[:D] , Happy birthday to you[^]

Have a good one matey

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote user="damianmkv"]Happy birthday, Dave. Hope you get all the detailing products you've ever dreamed of

[/quote]

its not getting them damian, it using them[:D][:D]

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Thanks chaps. The detailing products are to be applied by the bikini clad buxon beauty who I also dream of, surely? [:D]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I thought this was still Davelincs birthday thread until i have just look,sorry Dave i hope you have also had a good one and got the brass rubbing set you wanted

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Sadly not leach. Can I borrow one of your kits for a while? [;)]

Birthday has been good ta Dave. Just finished a rather tasty chinese with a few beers. Just relaxing now. Lovely!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!! [Y]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]Sadly not leach. Can I borrow one of your kits for a while?

Birthday has been good ta Dave. Just finished a rather tasty chinese with a few beers. Just relaxing now. Lovely!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!!

[/quote]

Sadly not mate i am doing the female life form at art school and need the kit to do some rubbings of the naked females

·
Registered
399 Posts
Again miles late, btu happy birthday chap... Did you and Dave conspire to announce one anothers birthdays? Or is that just the Cult of Daves? [:D]

Glad it was a goodun chap... Have there been much detailing results in the last week? [;)]

C

1 - 11 of 11 Posts