UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else thinking of going this year? I was there a couple of years ago and am all booked up for this year!! Should be good fun!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
its june or july i should be going down with lads from statller there on about running the golfs,steve is on with hybrid turbo,water meth injection and some nitrous for good measure

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
June 26/27 Dave. I will have to get a rental car at the ready!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wish I was going again this year :( But im moving into my new pad that weekend so it'll have to be next year [doh]

My fave show of the year [y] Have fun boys

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="Stevee"]June 26/27 Dave. I will have to get a rental car at the ready!

[/quote]

why?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Because I have to fly over from N Ireland.........

·
Registered
7 Posts
If any diesel owners are wanting to get on a stand and there is no actual UK-Audi stand, TDIsport is having a big'un, and aiming to retain the best stand prize won last year. [:D]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You philistine! Lol lots of us are on uk-mkivs.net

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="devonutopia"]

I was aware of the sister-site, but wasn't sure if the mkIV lot just wanted dubs.
Hence the cheeky Q.

[/quote]

Nah mate there is others as ugly as you on there dont be affraid[:p]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Few druel pics from the weekend all!!!

The ABT Q7

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

If it aint rubbin then you aint dubbin!

An S3 with the 2.7 Bi turbo.........

This TTS was doing 0-60 in 3.71 seconds on the 1/4 mile strip!

S4 normally 334bhp - but was twin charged and even though hasnt a intercooler RR 500bhp apparantly. Not sure on the bumper mod though!!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Really? I wouldn't mind a go In It for sure. I think it was psi tuning Damian. Nice chaps willing to talk about their show cars

·
Registered
125 Posts
The car is owned by a friend of a friend and was built years ago by Kim Collins (QST/MTM) something like 500hrs labour went into it, the reciepts for it are staggering apparently, oh its the FULL RS4 running gear mapped to 472bhp.

The car on the motorway is brutal, when I first got in the thing I was genuinly scared.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, me and others were surprised to see that the unit could even fit in the engine bay of the a3. Well done to him, a real once off! I'd say it is scary!!! I'd say so much of the labour was customising to fit he a3!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts