UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Wow they are gorgeous! Go careful with them (hate curbs!!) what are they called?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should've seen me parking in my local high street yesterday... it was a trek to the kerb!

They're 18" RS4's, but I've had them done in black apart from the front of the 7 double spoke bits. (They're reps as gen ones were a. too expensive and b. not brand new, so had scuffs etc.!)

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
They really suit it mate! Is it lowered or is that natural setup? Maybe the sport sits abit lower anyway.
Had 18s on my bora before and rubbed against the curb in a underground carpark. Why do they make them that narrow?!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stevee - Have you been to the Oracle shopping centre in Reading? Soneone'e been down there too fast and there's about a 15ft black mark and a huge dent out of the wall! At the moment, it's still on the standard sport setup, though I'm debating getting some -20mm lowering springs, though I don't know if I need them. What do you reckon?

Whitechameleon - Got from from fleabay. Sadly, I don't share the word's affection with anything BBS, just don't like them much. Can you get someone to photoshop both sets of wheels onto a photo of your car so you can get a better idea of which you'd like the best?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I don't think it needs to drop any more just for how it looks as when your diving it will sit lower again and it looks nicely low. Think someone here put on rear rs4 anti roll bars which really would help the handling without making the ride crashy.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I was born in royal berks, and my Nan lives off the oxford rd, haven't sen what happened at oracle, I'd say bythe sounds of that there was some damage!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I grew up there (for a time) too! Yeah, some chav (plenty of them in Reading sadly) had blatantly lost it on the bend!

A rear ARB is on the cars very early next year - £57+vat - nice an cheap! Makes a huge difference apparently and very little lift off oversteer (unlike MkV .:R32's from what I've read!) due to the overhang of the boot.

Also, getting twin exhausts done very early in the new year - have the rear valance & some MkI TT V6 tips, just the welding now!

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
[quote user="benjie"]

Stevee - Have you been to the Oracle shopping centre in Reading? Soneone'e been down there too fast and there's about a 15ft black mark and a huge dent out of the wall!

[/quote]

I was there on Friday and noticed that !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts