4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any tips or quick remedies?

Headache, sore throat, feeling dead.....[|-)]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Hope its not the flu stevee

My dad used to say a large brandy and a hot glass of milk, but he said that about an headache, sore toe, bad back , i think it was the only remedy he knew

anyway its worth a try

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My missus answer is vitamin tablets etc.

I prefer your suggestion[:D]

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hit the whiskey stevee!!!

seriously though i know what you mean - anyone at work who so much as sneezes gets the 'cold sholder'

·
Registered
510 Posts
there is a guy at my work whos stepdad has the 'dreaded' everybody was panicking trying to get the guy sent home ! unable to as he doesnt have the symptoms

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tried that last night and today im worse, not the whiskey at fault its prob just coming out. Thanks y'all. Will have a hot toddy tonight again.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hoodie on and laptop on the sofa. Watching King of Queens

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive "persuaded" the missus that its swine flu type B. (the worse Kind)(might of invented the B part)

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="stevee"]

Ive "persuaded" the missus that its swine flu type B. (the worse Kind)(might of invented the B part)

[/quote]

that sounds good type B, might ring the platform in the morning

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Head still really thick and sore throat. Definatly the man flu. Have to go to work though. Its true when they say when you are the boss, that instead of 1 boss, you have 1000 bosses!!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
waking up at 10am then regular perscritiptions of jeremy klye,bargain hunt,cash in the attic,flog it & loose women on a day off wont help but it will make you appreciate how bad work and that swine flu really arent,if throat is bad as in tickly cough keeping you awake best thing i have is night nurse because it knocks you out and at least that way you get a decent nights kip

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can sleep no matter whats going on around me. Thats a problem i dont have [Y] As for Jeremy Kyle / loose women, who watches these shows? Ok so i do sometimes but it really does make work seem great.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Just watched Jeremy kyle. theres a bloke on from sheffield, ranting and raving about forum members writing words to songs, he says he has had a £3300 quote to repair all of his computers[:D]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
lol

He might be one of them normal folks who has strange people he talks to on forums while he should be working

1 - 20 of 68 Posts