7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here this says it all, am looking to swap or px for audi or passat

function item() { [native code...k/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220535570049

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I`m john fae Scotland wishin ye`s all a happy new year an aul the best fur 2010, am looking to get ma sel a nice audi A4 or A6 1,9tdi or 2,5tdi an a thought to post ma car here... a hope its ok. looking forward tae read up on the forum.... cheers mabozzar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kin ye handle it,, or dae a need tae w write in teh queens english.. am in Scotland, near glasgow,, ave been told many times about ma writin,, but a can write in slang much easier than in lizzies talk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so yer wantin ma tae conform tae the way yous speak an write....NA thats not me at all... cheers anyway......

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hello mate,hope all is well but we all cut corners with speak but it needs to be understandable or if not there maybe a time you have a problem and people may not answer your post because they cant understand it or got sick of the riddle as it were,This isnt me having a go just trying to make us all get on

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Welcome afk40 , understand you loud and clear, good luck with the sale and getting your audi

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Welcome afk40.

Please could you write any further post so that it's legible and adheres to the forum rules, as Damian has already asked. We're not tyrants here - you have already been cut some slack with posting a link to an ad but we do have rules that need to be enforced for everyones continued enjoyment of the site. Please ensure you follow those rules. Thanks. [Y]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys. I dont understand that last post above this one, can someone please tell me what he means by saying Please could you write any further post so that it's legible Im thinking he wants be to extend my post further than just a link to asale is this ok... thanks. john

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Post edited.

To clarify, any posts you make must be easy to read. No text speak, no creative spelling, reasonable spelling and grammar etc.

Ads are not permitted for new members with less than 100 posts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant you see my above post,tell me where theres bad grammar, or texting words. what do you guys want. ? theres other forms out there... . cheers

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Most forums have same rules mate,try audi-sport net,vagoc, you cant post adverts until you have so many posts and same goes with the grammar issues ie:

an aul the best fur 2010, am looking to get ma sel a nice audi A4 or A6
1,9tdi or 2,5tdi an a thought to post ma car here... a hope its ok.
looking forward tae read up on the forum.... cheers mabozzar,

or : so yer wantin ma tae conform tae the way yous speak an write....NA thats not me at all...

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
John, I'm not getting into a protracted debate about this but I'll answer your last post.

In your 4.48pm post, you stated that you hadn't understood my previous post. My 10.20pm post simply answered that question by clarifying what I had meant. I didn't say that there was anything wrong with the 4.48pm post - it was relatively easy to read - but if you really want me to point out your grammatic errors:

"Hi Guys. I don't understand that last post above this one, can someone please tell me what he means by saying "Please could you write any further post so that it's legible"? I'm thinking he wants me to extend my post further than just a link to a sale. Is this ok? Thanks. John"

Like I said previously, we're not tyrants and aren't as strict on grammar and spelling as other sites. However, posts need to be easy to read for the benefit of all members, including you. I'll be the first to admit that my posts aren't grammatically perfect but I do try to make my posts as easy to read as I possibly can. That is all that we ask.

Your ad was removed because it breached forum rules. This was made clear in my previous post, yet you chose to ignore that.

Can I suggest that you read the forum rules.

Yes, there are many other forums out there but, like Leach has pointed out, they also have rules with regards to grammar, spelling, placing classifieds etc. and as I said previously, some of those other forums are far stricter than we are.

Any more disregard for the rules will end in the thread being locked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi guys, I sold my VW sharan, thanks,,, it was thru fleabay. now the hunt is on for a 1.9tdi audi or passat, Man are these not hard tae find........ like rockin horse @@@@ fur a good anyway,

what mileage do these go to, as ave saw many with 251k 289k I actually saw one with 326k miles..... man thats a lot, and the guy said it ran sweet., anyway am looking, if ye see or know any, please let me know..........cheers.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Congratulations on the sale!

Not sure I'd really want to be buying a motor with that many miles [*-)]. I guess it depends on how it's been looked after though - FSH would be a must for me at that sort of mileage.

What sort of budget are you looking at?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts