UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Well had 6 golfs up to now, but mum and dad got an A3 sport 2.0l Tdi DSG, so guess what i am picking up on Sat,

Thought i would say hi.

Don't know how to get pictures in a post so, it is ice blue anyways.

Joe

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
How do Joe mate welcome over,just paste photo bucket codes in the same as on ukmkivs

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Welcome over.

As Leach says, everything's the same over here in terms of posting. Just use the IMG tags in photobucket.

Is it the 2.0 TDI that you've gone for? DSG?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it sure is, 75k
full service but no book, so rang audi preston and they said ye ye ye serviced here,
so that all good, two minor marks on car, more or less as my estate that i am trading so not bothered there, slight rip on the bolster bu that is to be repaired, full mot being put on, and tax till end of DEC

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Looks good mate. Are you going to get a copy of the service history? Might be worth it - will make it easier to sell on and it "should" add a few ££ too.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, had the Audi 3 days, and ran into a problem, now I'm not a mechanic, but like to think i know the basics,

But, i failed to notice the severe lack of mileage left of the rear pads, 0!!!

Heard a noise like a whining, first thoughts, different car different noise,

But this got louder as I went faster, so my mind tracked to, wheel bearing, Then I noticed a loud grinding when braking,

So today the garage said, yeah them pads ain't got squat,

Rang the place I bought it from, and said, in a polite way, why the hell was this not picked up on the MOT 5 days ago, the response was, well it's not garage so I can vouch for their work I am only a customer to them.

Considering they are on the same lot as him I ain't buying that, so I said, well what you gonna do, and he said, I will give you what ever my garage quotes me for the job, pads, fit-ment and all.So I was glad of that, and can't moan, I had only been quoted £60 anyway, just more miffed that after only three days this has happened, but as I know cars can have bigger problems, so not to worry,

·
Registered
54 Posts
nice lookign motor joe

Looks like we both picked up audis within days of each other.

I just have the added problem of selling my golf privately now !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts