UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guessed it am back and loaded with 1265 pics.... much thanks to degudodger (ukmkivs) for helping me recover well over 800 photos from a corrupt card!!

Matt Black Carrera GT

Porsche Type 64 [:O] Absolutely stunning!!!

Porsche 356/2 Coupe

.... many more to come as I sort them all out!!

Rich

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Some really good shots there Rich. What camera do you use?

I keep promising myself a DSLR but I don't think I'd use it enough to warrant the cost.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well... this is a list of my kit...

Canon 40D
Battery Grip
------
50mm 1.8 mkII
17-85mm IS
70-200 2.8 IS
2x teleconverter
------
Manfrotto monopod
Manfrotto tripod
------
Cokin P Filter Holder
Cokin P121 ND Grad
Cokin P153 ND Filter

You can pick up and entry level Nikon D40 DSLR for about 300 quid!!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
That looks to be quite an expensive kit that you have.

£300 isn't too bad actually. The other half is always asking me what I want for Xmas...[*-)] and I hate my current camera - bloomin' useless at times.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its not a cheap hoddy ive gotta say!! That probably about £2500 to buy the above!

For 300-400 youll get a great camera... not sure why people bother with Point+Shoots!!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Mine's a point and shoot. Useless. It can take decent pics but it's often blurred for no apparent reason. My dad has the same camera and he says his is the same.

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
i've got a point & shoot - its a Fujifilm F50 fd and its OK...but i'd like a longer lens ( ooo-er ) ( and if thats the right terminology )

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Mine's Fujifilm too Damian. A Finepix A920. "Finepix" - fine if you don't want your pics in focus. [:D]

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

Mine's Fujifilm too Damian. A Finepix A920. "Finepix" - fine if you don't want your pics in focus.

[/quote]

If you have to have a P+S... youve gotta get a canon really. They are the best IMO!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts