UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
steve, you have a pm, i tried to reply via the tom tom post but all i got was its a duplicate post, which it was,nt, i had the same problem yesterday

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Dave, the reason is because you are trying to reply within a "classfieds" thread which have to be moderated.

So, you'll reply to whoever and press "post" but won't see your post...so you do it again..and still won't see it...

It then takes me or Dave to approve ( or otherwise ) the posts within the classfieds and when we do so, your post "magically" appears.

As I do the nightshift, I'd expect that lazy so-and-so Dave to do the day shift but...you pays peanuts and what do you get ??? ( i'm getting my own back here !! )

I'll see if I can subscribe to the classifieds section so that posts can be moderated quicker in the future

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]

As I do the nightshift, I'd expect that lazy so-and-so Dave to do the day shift but...you pays peanuts and what do you get ??? ( i'm getting my own back here !! )

I'll see if I can subscribe to the classifieds section so that posts can be moderated quicker in the future

[/quote]

[aggro] Oi! [<:eek:)]

I don't know if subscribing to the classifieds will make much difference Damian - the posts won't actually have been made until approved.

Dave, are you getting Steve's PMs ok now?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I was doing the same davelincs, I think Dave might of had a few posts to delete... Lol. You've got a pm mate.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Ps davelincs, as I'm in northern Ireland I don't mind paying extra postage, let me know.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stevee , did you get my last pm, the cheque arrived on friday, thanks, can you let me know when the tom tom arrives, thanks

dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts