UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am bored (if you have not noticed already) and I wondered how many of us on here are also on Facebook?

Or are you a Twitterer?

·
Registered
607 Posts
never have and never will!!! lol its just for nosey sods(no offence) to look into what others are doing with themselves!! my cars for sale on the wifes though!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote user="GavNayshGTTDI115"]

never have and never will!!! lol its just for nosey sods(no offence) to look into what others are doing with themselves!! my cars for sale on the wifes though!

[/quote]

I must agree, however I think I block most stuff so not everyone can see what is on there. Only my close friends can see it all. I just thnk its a great way of keeping in touch with people. I now have nearly all my school friends from primary school as friends on FB and its nice staying in touch but not having to make much of an effort...I am a bit addicted to it too......

Can be a nightmare when you EX add's you as a friend, but had great pleasure in having a nose and then deleting...oooh the satisfaction lol

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I am on there and on the uk-audis page i was asking who was who on there to here, i am paulie l walnuts(sheffield network) on it,as said its so easy for school leavers etc to keep in touch now and you get the pleasure of been extremely nosey at what people have been upto on nights out with out even leaving the comfort of the pit

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I was on FB for about 6 months , then my boss joined and tried to talk to me about ork of all things, so i decided not to bother anymore, and signed off

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="Dreadheadtom"]

I'm on...facebook.com/tomsiddons if anyones fussed lol!

[/quote]

Nah

[:D]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="k6tyw"]

I've replied to your post on FB

[/quote]

[:O]

Hope its something nice,otherwise going to be getting abused all day till i can get home to check[:p]

·
Registered
171 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

[quote user="Dreadheadtom"]

I'm on...facebook.com/tomsiddons if anyones fussed lol!

[/quote]

Nah

[/quote]

Fair comment!.....cheeky git!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="davelincs"]

I was on FB for about 6 months , then my boss joined and tried to talk to me about ork of all things, so i decided not to bother anymore, and signed off

[/quote]

Haha....reminds me of this:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote user="leach76"]

[quote user="k6tyw"]

I've replied to your post on FB

[/quote]

Hope its something nice,otherwise going to be getting abused all day till i can get home to check

[/quote]

lol, I wouldn't get too excited, it neither nice or nasty!!!! [;)]

Tom I added ya seeing as everyone else is not bothered lol [;)]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Nice to put a few names to faces unlike some of the other john merrick fashioned lookers who cant get with the future of stalker,nosey,lazy,armchair world viewing book.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts