UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
ive been changing tyres on my wifes car as noticed last night they were on wear pads!! got 2 weeks off work on holiday so not alot on really going to detail it for her tomorrow down my dads garage, its bloody filthy!!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Busy day for me. Meetings this morning but out into Wales / Herefordshire this afternoon, which was a nice drive. Stunning scenery, would have been better if the sun had been out though.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Busy day today! Just in from work. Absolutely wrecked now. Bit of food now... [pi]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just finished my evening meal, red snapper very nice, bags will be packed later on 06.00 check in tomorrow

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
ouch..early morning start!! Does the Audi get use when your away?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No stevee,it stays in the garage, my lass says she cannot drive an auto,so thats good enough for me, who am i to argue with a woman

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="davelincs"]

No stevee,it stays in the garage, my lass says she cannot drive an auto,so thats good enough for me, who am i to argue with a woman

[/quote]

I thought about an auto but the other half says the same as yours. I don't understand why they think it's any harder to drive an auto than a manual. [:S]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Am shattered - been up since 6.

buildes are building a conservatory and went to get the tiles, wires for the tv thts going on the wall, paint etc and then took my dog to the vets and she needs a mini operation on her ear which is going to cost a small fortune.

And then, the other halfs friend had her irthday today so went for a meal and they wanted to go out but am absolutely wrecked.

The other half doesnt drive mine as she thinks the gears only work from behind the steering wheel and doesnt know you can put it in D and drive it like an auto lol - she finds it confusing but who am i to tell her! lol

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

[quote user="davelincs"]

[/quote]

I thought about an auto but the other half says the same as yours. I don't understand why they think it's any harder to drive an auto than a manual.

[/quote]

When it comes to cars women have always been a bit of a mystery to me,

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="davelincs"]

[quote user="davemk"]

[quote user="davelincs"]

[/quote]

I thought about an auto but the other half says the same as yours. I don't understand why they think it's any harder to drive an auto than a manual.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just cars? When it comes to women, women have always been a mystery to me. [:D]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]

[quote user="davelincs"]

[quote user="davemk"]

[quote user="davelincs"]

[/quote]

Yeah they are to me so going to have to make a bit more time to prod,feel around and examine the finer ones,i think a good few hours stairing at pics of megan fox,elize du toit & salma hayek might help,i will suggest it to our lass see if she thinks it might make me understand women more? maybe even some binoculars and a bush viewing some

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just cars? When it comes to women, women have always been a mystery to me.

[/quote]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Now i have just added my comment in to someone else's message above! god things are hard going today,its me going to look at megan fox but your all welcome to join me

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

Now i have just added my comment in to someone else's message above! god things are hard going today,its me going to look at megan fox but your all welcome to join me

[/quote]

Elize du Toit........ahhhh gone, but not forgotten.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]

[quote user="leach76"]

[/quote]

Elize du Toit........ahhhh gone, but not forgotten.

[/quote]

Never,she was in something the other day(i would like to say my bed but no it wasnt) just playing a dollybird giving a prize to someone and i thought "ahh what a loss! she could have ended up just the same if she would have married me,cos she hasnt done as well as she could have it seems,she was gwargeous !!![heat]"

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Was at work 6am. Have to go this afternoon to get my new A4 key cut, then programmed tonight. The local key cutters have broken their machine. So i have to travel bout 30mins to the next place. Then the guy thats programming it is 30mins the other direction.

It will all cost £70 instead of dealer £200 but its more hastle than i thought!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts