UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bombardment.. is that a word??

Ive just been bombarded with 68... count them 68 emails from uk-audis.

These are emails for ever time ive posted and every time someone has responded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH my iphone is going crazy!!!

MAKE IT STOP

In the time its taken me to write this ive had FOUR FIVE SIX more!

Rich

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Rich, ( off topic ) have you had a blackberry phone ? If so, how do you compare it to the i-phone ? My blackberry is a little knackered & my ipod is nearly full so i'm thinking of combining the 2....

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Sorry folks, emails haven't been working since we moved to a new server a few months back. We fixed the problem this morning which has resulted in the backlog clearing, and of course any notifications you had will have come through.

It's a one off anyway and you'll now start to receive your notifications as they are sent.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iPhone is brilliant, im on my second... not had a BB but from what ive seen they are very clunky in comparison!

No worries tabs...

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="Tabs"]

Sorry folks, emails haven't been working since we moved to a new server a few months back. We fixed the problem this morning which has resulted in the backlog clearing, and of course any notifications you had will have come through.

It's a one off anyway and you'll now start to receive your notifications as they are sent.

[/quote]

No need to apologise.....on a positive note, it's made the forum busier than normal!! [:D]

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just testing a push email........ hang on!

Email sent from my laptop (wifi) was received in 7 seconds by my iphone (wifi)... that was with a MobileMe account! [Y]

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
excellent - and the other way round ? ( sorry for all the questions but I need good push email and don't have any experience of it except for my BB )

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote user="damianmkv"]excellent - and the other way round ? ( sorry for all the questions but I need good push email and don't have any experience of it except for my BB )

[/quote]

Well emails that I receive always land in my iphones inbox before my macs because Mail checks the email ever 1,5,10,30etc mins depending on how you set it up!!

Note: this is with apples .me service... so i cant comment on other email providers

RIch

·
Registered
496 Posts
[:p]

I think i should check my email more often as only a few of them were from here...

Bet Tabs had a fright for a second [;)]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts