UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, for anyone that was interested in the Group Buy I tried to organise a while back, you might be interested in the following link.

Clean Your Car are doing some good discounts on their polishers and kits. I've spoken to them and their prices are going up in a week so if you're planning on getting a polisher, now might be a good time.

I think I'm going to be ordering a Menzerna kit.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/das-6-dual-action-polisher/cat_71.html

Dave.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just ordered mine. With some 3M tape. And a Miracle Dryer ultra plush towel. Then I had to stop looking otherwise I'd have no money left. [<:eek:)]

Roll on Spring.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
It looks a good buy dave, did you get one with the polishing kit ?

anyway dont forget to post some photos when you have it in action

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics will be a definite. [Y]Hopefully the pics will be of a near perfect finish and not "strike through" damage!! [:D]

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's arrived........took less than 24hrs from ordering to delivery. Very impressive.

Now I just need some decent weather and some spare time!

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]

It's arrived........took less than 24hrs from ordering to delivery. Very impressive.

Now I just need some decent weather and some spare time!

[/quote]

i am sure you will make some time dave, cant you have a practice on somebody elses car?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The other half's car is looking tempting. Not sure I can take the wrath if it goes wrong though!

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[:D][quote user="davemk"]The other half's car is looking tempting. Not sure I can take the wrath if it goes wrong though!

[/quote]
do the door panels first dave, if anything goes wrong just tell her she must have scraped a long side something[:D]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Dave.

I have ordered a DAS polisher with a flexplate and some finishing pads. The car doesn't require any paint correction at the moment and I want something that eases the pain of applying multiple layers of sealant and wax etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts