UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine has the 2.2 Diesel Accord. Took it for a spin today. He has half leather interior etc.

Just got it remapped. They are 140bhp standard and the remap is supposed to be to 175bhp, but it doesnt feel like it whatsoever, so its going up on the Rolling Road to see what shes giving.

Its a very smooth diesel. they have a preburn in the injector cycle so that diesel knock is reduced. Seemed quick enough. The map, aswell as the original map doesnt seem to have any torque spikes and is quite linear, so it doesnt seem that fast...until you see the speed gaining.

Anyone else driven one?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Not driven the new shape ones but drove a 07 civic diesel and it was smoooothh :D

Honda Accords are awesome carsss though and it has nothing to do with the fact that i also own a 2.2 Accord Type R :p

·
Registered
607 Posts
my megane was like that no boost spike so felt slow but when you looked down it was shifting!! more for the older generation i think thats why its my x-car lol

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know i prefer to get a good slap up the arse of torque. Alot more fun to drive. [au]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i know...never back to a NA petrol!! unless its a R32!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts