UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just bought an impulse buy set of 18s off ebay 5x112 stud with 45 offset will these fit the 8p a3? need answer asap as i need to pay for them tomorrow thanks in advance

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hope so ill be gutted if i have to sell them first time ive seen them so thought id give them a go lowered it 40mm aswell but i dont think it looks any different tbh so will wait til wheels on to reveal

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOOO HOOOO!!! got them today and they fit. i was so relieved when the last stud went in lol. they look pretty smart aswell i think will get some pics up when its cleaned hopefully tomorrow

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this was standard

here goes (sorry bout dodgy pics my phones about had it)

hoping the springs settle down a bit more only been on a week so hopefully will do

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
very nice mate. Works very well with the black. Does it drive much differently from the stock rims?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not really tbh id say a little tighter than it was but i dont think the lowering made much difference i want it lower i think will give it a few weeks to settle and take it from there....had to get spigot rings and new wheel studs today as the old one weren't sitting right for some reason?!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts