UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or do you think that your Audi seat could be abit more smug around you?........especially when cornering?????

Ps....im not that small either!!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Funny you should say that. I recently upgraded from cloth to sline leather and I noticed a difference straight away. The leather does not hug you as well as my cloth seats did. Weird!!!

I am loving the Lumbar so that makes up for it [;)] And soon the heated seats will be hooked up just in time for the cold weather [Y]

·
Registered
399 Posts
It's the same in the mk5 GTIs be it normal seats or recarros, there's a big difference imo between cloth and leather imo!

C

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it looks to hold you good and tight to the seat!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
I've a feeling that someone ran a Group Buy on uk-mkivs.net for these a while back. [8-|] IIRC, it was a case of mentioning a code when you ordered and you got a discount. Might be worth a search on there to see if it's still available?

·
Registered
607 Posts
i got leather in mine but test drove a cloth one before buying this and noticed this i found if you drop the lumber support right back into the seat they hug you a bit more but the heated seats make up for it lol they hug enough tho i think (and im not a big fat cufker either) lol

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont have lumber support..........damn SE lol[:$]

·
Registered
63 Posts
i find the seats in the Audi comfortable for about 3 hours then i have to get outa it for a break ,

the side suports seem ok , but then i am not trying to create G-Forces when cornering lol -unlike the golf of which i was lol

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe thats my problem that im trying to get a few G in the bendy bits [:$]

·
Registered
399 Posts
In the golf the electric lumbar support went up and down about 1-2cm max (top to bottom) but it moved bloody slowly [:)]

Still loving my heated seats - what I've found on my TT though is I can't hack it past setting 2/6. If I got to 3, I feel like I've wet myself and I reckno if I went to four I'd end up with blisters! Lethal! At least in the GTI I'd sit on 3 comfortably, and 4 if felt like I'd lost a friend, if you know what i mean...

C

1 - 15 of 15 Posts