UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long gone are the days where diesel powered vehicles were only used to transport heavy goods and pull ploughs.

Nowadays diesel cars are frequently outperforming their petrol counterparts in performance, economy and driveability.

To celebrate this we're launching No Smoke, No Poke. A website and online community dedicated to all things diesel. Whether it's maximum miles per gallon or tyre smoking torque, at NSNP we'll be bringing you the latest diesel related technology, news, features, car tests and videos.

The site will go live on Februray 11th 2012 and to mark this occasion we are hosting a Diesel Dyno Day and Car Show at Thor Racing in Coventry.

We're inviting you and your friends and family to come along and nerd out over the tasty diesel cars and products on display.

Come and check out the demo cars from VW, Audi, Seat, BMW, Mercedes, Overfinch, Subaru, Isuzu and Fiat. Plus the latest tuning goodies and project cars from the likes of Darkside Developments, Forge Motorsport and Thor Racing. There's also the opportunity to run your diesel car on Thor's 1500bhp hub dyno if you wish.

A BBQ and Jacket Spud stall will be there to feed hungry bellies and a DJ to provide a soundtrack for the day.

The NSNP Diesel Dyno Day is free to attend and we will be holding a charity donation to raise money for The Dogs Trust.

If you want to know more then head over to the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Sm...864373?sk=wall

Hope to see you there!

Adam
www.nosmokenopoke.com

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Guys,

Happy New Year to you all!

Just a reminder that this is next month, so if you're looking to book a slot on the dyno then you need to get in touch as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as the spaces are going fast.

Likewise if you'd like allocated parking spaces for show cars or local clubs then let me know so that I can ensure you get your own space.

My email is adam (at sign) nosmokenopoke.com

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.