UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked around as have always used the megs nxt tech one but the last bottle i had they had changed the formula and the spray was now white and a bit of a pain to be honest,so then i got some from my mate which again was good but when the temprature dropped at night in the morning it seemed like moisture had mixed with the spray and i had patches on my paint work which were a pain to get out with out smearing the whole panel.

So i was asking about for peoples thoughts as i didnt know with not tried many,Brodster from Brotek at tuning advised me to try some Angel wax QD as it had won awards and was on offer so i though sod it work a go for £10 delivered :http://www.brotek.co.uk/the-detailing-barn.html

Angel wax i have never heard of but then again from what he said only certain people are allowed so thats why but have to say amazing stuff and well worth ago.

I would love to try the other things they have on offer in a bag but as i said to Mark at Brotek i have a garage full of stuff i need to use before i buy anything else.

This is not me selling or on commision or anything i just really think its a brilliant product and i cant advice it enough.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
On the Megs front, are you sure it was the QD that you bought, not the wax? I've got the Megs NXT Tech spray wax, which is white.

Will have a look at the link. Like you, I've got too much kit to warrant buying more at the moment.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the Megs front, are you sure it was the QD that you bought, not the wax? I've got the Megs NXT Tech spray wax, which is white.

Will have a look at the link. Like you, I've got too much kit to warrant buying more at the moment.
I will have to look at that again but am sure it was just the detailing spray unless its been labelled up wrong or something then ?

but either way the Angel wax stuff is amazing ,one of the things they do on the link is also same as the iron x but a lot better price and from what he was saying that is the original forumla what was copied

1 - 5 of 5 Posts