1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Add to carpcrazy's Reputation

Add to carpcrazy's Reputation

dear deirdre

i have never written to you b4,but i really need your advice.
i have suspected for some time that my wife as been cheatin on me.
u now the usual signs;phone rings an if i answer it the caller hangs up,
shes goin out with the girls a lot an when i ask what there names are its you dont now them.
i try to stay awake to look out for her to get home but i usually fall asleep.
anyway lastnight i decided to finally check on her.
around midnight i hid in the garage behind my A3 so to get a good view of evrything
when she came home from her night out with the girls.
when she got out of the car she was buttoning her blouse an she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them back on.
it was at that moment crouched behind my A3 i noticed it.
a hairline crack in my front offside rs alloy.
is this something i can repair myself or do u think i should take it back to the dealer.........

·
Registered
175 Posts
So......what advice did Deirdre give you...........lol Don't no why (cause I should ave seem that coming)but I laughed.[clap] Brings back memories when I use to listen to DLT on Radio 1.when he would read out someone's sad,but true story [:'(]

·
Registered
175 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]Haha....I've seen it before but it's a great one! Wasn't it 'our tune' on the DLT show?

[/quote]

By jove your right Dave.It was soooooooooo many years ago i had forgotten [^o)]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Our tune was on the Simon Bates show.

DLT used to do the snooker quiz which said quack quack oops when peeps got it wrong.

I'm 38 and remember this crap. Some of you are similar or older so must also.

It can't just be me !

·
Registered
175 Posts
[quote user="ct.p"]

Our tune was on the Simon Bates show.

DLT used to do the snooker quiz which said quack quack oops when peeps got it wrong.

I'm 38 and remember this crap. Some of you are similar or older so must also.

It can't just be me !

[/quote]

Ct.p I do believe YOUR right mate.Our Tunes along with Golden Hour, The Mystery Years, was part of the Simon Bates show.[:D] And now you mention it.....quack quack oops!...I remember Noel Edmonds, on his House Party show giving DLT a gotcha on his Saturday morning radio show.........mind you my memory of this is a little vague [whistle] lol

Never was a fan of DLT radio show but always listen to Simon Bates in the morning......ahhh memories......vague but memories none the less!!![:)]

Yes there's plenty of you on here whom remember the above.......you know who you are!!![;)]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes i,m one of them

dlt used to have a show on a sunday morning, were he used to ring people up, just to wind them up, if that makes sense

·
Registered
496 Posts
LOL - read this befoe but the crack was the camber was out on my type r causing the rear wheel to wear thin on the inside edge

:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts