UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen the size of him??? He is enormous! 7'2" to be precise. I think he's got 51 fights with just 1 loss. Shame its only on pay per view (as always [:(] )

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Yeah he is a big old piece of meat but i dint think he is good infact he is poor but just very hard to fight against

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He might not be good but he has a hell of a reach advantage! Not sure if its on tinternet Dougal.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I kept reading the telegraph's online, round by round report. Seems like it was an unconvincing win but a win is a win.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
We watched it and i think he did enough,his punches were on target and wobbled the beast in the last round but i was scared he wouldnt have won on points because there has been some bad verdits and decisions in the past

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw the clip on bbc news where hayes landed a punch that shook golliath. Was it a good fight leach? The website I was reading suggested it wasnt very exciting.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
The fight was better than the harrison,sprott,williams,skelton heavy weight clashes we have seen in the past,i dont know what people expect the last exciting heavy weight was tyson but since then there have been none, i think people moan because the last big fights they watched were light or middleweights hatton,calzaghe,khan etc etc where its how ever many rounds at pace.I think he did what he set out to do thats why i can understand when people are saying on tv it was a poor fight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts