UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having bought my car 3 weeks or so ago it had a few issues that were going to get sorted under warranty, I bought the car from Wolverhampton Audi but living in MK I thought I'd use my local garage.

After a couple of hiccups they gave me a date when I could bring the car in (apparently the supplying dealer is responsible for 30 days...) In the meantime I got the ECS warning light on the dash.

I popped into Wayside Audi and spoke to the girl on the service Desk (Jo) she advised leaving the car there and then as the initial faults coupled with the ECS light could point to something more serious.

I just picked the car up tonight, and I thought I'd post up with a bit of dealer praise for a change! The service I got was fantastic, Jo went to a fair bit of trouble liaising between extended warranty dept and the supplying dealer, all issues fixed and at zero cost to me. It did drag on for a bit longer than I hoped but I'm not going to complain about that.

That is all.....!

[:D]

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice that your on first name terms with the "girl from customer services" Burton [;)]

On a serious note it is worth wile noting that not many people post up when they have had good customer service from Audi. I know its something we simply expect but its nice to be nice and all that. [Y]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I did have quite a few phone conversations with her while she was trying to sort out who was paying for what, and making sure it wasn't me!

It makes a change when the people you deal with in these places aren't either, so stuck up they don't seem interested or are just plain not interested (as per BMW in my experience!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts