UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah ha! I have actually just cleaned her and the sun is out so I will take some shots in the next hour!

So that others can know it has:

Bose, Ipod prep, full vienna leather, parking sensors (front), multi function steering wheel and gsm/bluetooth in the armrest and as you can see it has the 20 spokers. It's a 3dr 1.8TFSI S-line 6spd Manual.

Pics up soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea it pulls nicely actually, more than enough for me. Feels nice in 1st and 2nd then quite smooth in the rest of the gears all the way up to 6th.

P.S I'm not very good at pictures.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No at the moment, it'll be begging for a good clean next weekend so i shall get some up then.

Cheers for the comments.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Needs taking out for a photo shoot and more pics dude [y]

[quote user="Beddie"]

[quote user="CkB"]

Dumbo question - what's the difference between the 1.8 and 2.0 then??

[/quote]

[/quote]

You doofus!! When FSI came along I thought the 1.8 was gone and it was all 2.0 - ergo, what's the difference?

C

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For the A3 range (and possibly all ranges) the 2.0 FSI N/A has been dropped in favour for the 1.8T FSI as it returns better fuel economy/efficiency/power.

There is now a 1.8T FSI (160ish bhp) and a 2.0T FSI (200ish bhp).

·
Registered
496 Posts
[quote user="CkB"]

Needs taking out for a photo shoot and more pics dude

[quote user="Beddie"]

[quote user="CkB"]

Dumbo question - what's the difference between the 1.8 and 2.0 then??

[/quote]

[/quote]

You doofus!! When FSI came along I thought the 1.8 was gone and it was all 2.0 - ergo, what's the difference?

C

[/quote] LMAO !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.