UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......On the birth of their daughter Gracie Ester.

The hard work starts now Stevee! [:D] Enjoy every moment of it, even the difficult times!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Thanks Dave Damian and Jedi, she's sleeping like a log. Waking up for feeds. Something tells me she isn't going to always be this docile!! Thanks again lads

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's lulling you into a false sense of security [:D]. It might be the effect on any meds your wife recieved. My wife had pethedin (iirc) and my daughter was quiet for a few days because of that.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I think she had pethedin too actually. that might be why shes abit quiet. I think they do sleep alot in the early days too. She will roar the house down later im sure!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Thanks leach and Dave. It wasn't too hard for me more so for her. She had a section, so it was more keeping an eye on her in theatre. Up in hospital now today, "helping" or hogging her... Lol

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Im not doing too bad mate cos the mrs is still in hospital. Im up here everyday, all day giving her a hand because of the section she is still quite vunerable and very sore. But they are both doing well. very proud of them both [Y]

·
Registered
607 Posts
bit late noticing but congratulations mate! my little girl was sleeping through 11-6, 3 days after coming home from hospital. fingers crossed you'l be blessed with the same. little lad took about 3 weeks. sections aint good stuff, she'l need take it easy for a few weeks iirc. glad to here all is well though mate.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Thanks Gav, just back from the Hospital, Shes very sore still. I find it very hard not to pick the little one up when she cries.....such a softy lol

·
Registered
607 Posts
its the best feeling in the world holding a little one when its your own!! i still hug mine now at 4 yrs old and think im blessed! at first was bit shock to the system but after a while i would never change a thing!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I know its something you dont understand until you have your own. She definatly looks like me, i dont know whether thats a good thing! lol[doh]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hows it going stevee are you all doing ok? is the young one talking yet? or working?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Yeah she's studying for finals at uni lol. She's doing good leach, she's coming home tomorrow thank goodness. She's amazing. A really content little dote

1 - 19 of 19 Posts