UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I just remind those who are new to the site that when you sign up, you are agreeing to the following rule:

Classifieds (For Sale, Wanted)

Any member can post a topic in the Classifieds section, although please note that members with a post count less than five (5) will have their ad(s) rejected.

We have had numerous instances recently where people have joined up and their first post has been to sell something. The post count required is ( at the moment ) very low, so please say hi and introduce yourself first, before the rules are changed

Thanks

·
Registered
607 Posts
they should be made supply an adress to advertise and password sent to it at their expense! will say openly though i wouldnt buy off anyone apart from the regulars on here. not unless they advertised it on ebay and sent me the link or something so its all recorded!

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Advertisers are different and will be referred to Tabs. Soon the classifieds will require approval but it's upto me and Dave to keep an eye on each and every post ATM to make sure no one breaks the rules. Otherwise Dave will whip out the banninator !

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Your only a nipper at 420! Lol
daves are good at keeping tabs on all though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts