UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those people who tried to place classified ads, I'm really sorry for the delay in approving them. I know some of you have been waiting quite some time. No excuses, it just got overlooked. [agree] Sorry. [surrender]

They have now been dealt with accordingly.

As a reminder, to place a classifieds ad you must have 100+ posts and you must have been a member for 3+ months.

Dave.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curses...I knew I should've just blamed it all on you in my original post.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Its a good rule though isnt it, saves people getting scammed. Still have to be careful though, and still let the buyer beware.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is, Stevee [Y]. The new rules help to prevent scammers and people just using the site as a place to advertise.

It'd be nice if Damian could get off his lazy rear and approve them from time to time though. [:D]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I am pleased to see one of the forum moderators is on the ball

Well done Damian.............

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey, ive been a member of ukmkivs for a few years now, but since i cant see the classified section does that mean my post count is not carried over to this site like my log in details??

Want to upgrade to an A3 over the summer so reading up. A lot of the users i can recognize from ukmkivs.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, that's right. You'll need 100 posts here too. Your join date carries over though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts