UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's long overdue and I've been meaning to shove photos up, I've had it 4 months at time of posting, done a few thousand miles, had a few glitches.

But it does look good, see for yourself:

Me & [email protected] hooning it around Castle Combe - photo courtesy of Sean_Jaymo

Side light change due later this week - needs whitening up!

Enjoy

C

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ck,

I fell in love with the TT sport when I first seen them, had my heart set on a red one.

Great pics, have you got the hardcore bucket seats or the luxury of silk nappa?

How do you find only having 2 seats? that was one of the only reasons I didn't go for one.

Steve

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rob's sent me some watermarked ones from GTI International as well and they really do look lush, I'll post them up later (busy compiling a list of what I need for this weekend [;)]

Steve - My GTI saw about 3 different people in the back on no more than 11 occasions (yes me and mates worked this out) in days shy of 3 years. Why do I need more?? As long as I've got room for a big and small suitcase, I'm fine - even when I had the mrs (her idea of a suitcase was something I could walk into you know!). I do love the thing to be fair [:)]

I also don't have the buckets. I didn't ACTUALLY realise until I spoke to a dealer this - and when I found mine (first one I saw tbh) the orginal owner had spec'd normal seats. Perfect for me - I do a lot of long distance stuff when I'm in it - and the Recaro Buckets aren't good for that.

However they'd have been awesome for Castle C, and also for the Ring this weekend [;)]

Bedders - North vs South, talk to me about that this weekend, I'm up at the end of the month for the Awesome thing and some other fun over the weekend, thought Wellsy'd have mentioned it? [:)]

Chappers - soon. What about hte car? [:p]

John - so easy to clean and maintain - no real edges and you don't have to be tall AT ALL to clean the roof [;)]

C

·
Registered
80 Posts
[quote user="CkB"]

Chappers - soon. What about hte car?

C

[/quote]

I'll sort you out gov on 1st Nov when you're here or 11/12th Nov when I'm down your way [;)]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL - now yer talkin... [;)]

LED side lights fitted, just need this evening to roll around to get comparison pics to the ones above [y] Not bad but seem a little bluer than the Xenons...

C

1 - 8 of 8 Posts