UK Audi Forum banner
221 - 240 of 245 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
yo chuffy,

Car is looking good, gutted about the scuff.

Regarding the chrome surrounds, i was thinking of colouring mine black somehow maybe wrap. I bought some spare surrounds of ebay for 99p! Audi price is £300+ so i have a spare set too.

why the change with the wheels?

p.s. i fixed the oil funnel too!

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
[quote user="bowen"]

yo chuffy,

Car is looking good, gutted about the scuff.

Regarding the chrome surrounds, i was thinking of colouring mine black somehow maybe wrap. I bought some spare surrounds of ebay for 99p! Audi price is £300+ so i have a spare set too.

why the change with the wheels?

p.s. i fixed the oil funnel too!

[/quote]

I did my chrome grills with plastidip mate much easier than wrap highly recommend it.

Just fancied a change on the wheels that's all but no takers soni guess they are staying

· Premium Member
7,123 Posts
I totally understand how you feel. If you can't find a bodyshop that can fit you in, I'd give it a polish in the meantime to try and remove some of the scrapes. It might just improve it a bit until it's properly repaired.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
It's been a while so bear with me.

Had the spray work done was a decent job but had load of hassle with the company, the courtesy car broke down and all sorts. Anyway that's in the past.

Been to inters or the first time. Loved it !!

And even started my own car club with some friends!!

Check it out of you get time www.eurocartel.co.uk its still in its infancy and the website still needs work so war with me.

Because of that spray work the wheel change was put on hold. Now that's all sorted I'll be wearing them for castlecombe vag day this weekend and ten they are up for sale.

Tey could ideally do with a refurb but are straight and true and fine to run as is I'm just being picky.

19 inch with tyres goin g cheap if you interested let me know

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
Sorry I rarely update this lol

Car news... The cabs spending the weekend with my pal so that he can fit my coilies and then I'll think about some new wheels...

Eurocartel news... Weve now upgraded the forum on eurocartel and it's looking great. Thanks to all of you that posted a message in the limited version we were running before was really nice of you.

Were at castlecombe for forge day in sept if any of you are there please come say hello

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
The lows are done..

The wheels are done...

And our new clubs taking off ... If you get a chance check us out at www. Eurocartel.co.uk. Were also on facebook twitter and instagram.

Heres how she stands right now

221 - 240 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.