UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i bought the car i asked audi if they would fit a sat nav for me, no we do not fit them , so after bit of looking about i bought one of these

I will be spending the next week and a half , reading the instruction manual, and sorting it out

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leach , with the leads 365, i bought it off a lad ho had upgraded,its was only 2 months old,he posted the receipt with it

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was well worth the money,its a lot better than the audi concert radio that was fitted,and a lot cheaper than audis sat nav, although the dealer said they do not fit the rnse once a car as been first sold, which is a bit silly really, as they will upgrade your stereo but not upgrade to sat nav

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Very nice Dave. £365 isn't too bad either, although you could retrofit the RNS-E. The unit isn't that much more but you'd need VAG-COM to code it in iirc.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all of the rns-e units i looked at dave had been refurbished, thats why i went for the kenwood, anyway i am pleased with it, it does everthing i want it to do, and a lot more besides

its better than the tom tom xl i was using

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davelincs"]

Just realised it plays dvds as well

[/quote]

Is that a video of you at karioke ?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How did you guess leach?????????????

i wish i could sing like freddie

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davelincs"]

How did you guess leach?????????????

i wish i could sing like freddie

[/quote]

The lincon styled outfit you have on

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is a great unit. I also have one which I am going to install in my A6 this weekend...........I have the fascia, the wiring harness and the aerial adaptor.....should be easy enough. Also going to fit my parrot 3100 kit at the same time.

Will post some photos afterwards....

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine will be up for sale in a couple of months, if anyones interested, complete with harness for non bose, and mfsw control, i pod lead, all instructions for use and installation,cage and surround which i was informed will fit the a3 as well has tt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts