UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Been wanting one of these for ages and if seems the people are after some different 8p's around the scotland area to test them on it mentions on another forum

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="richwig83"]

Does that mean these are available for the mk5 golf too?

Ochh me laddy!!!

[/quote]

To be honest mate i cant see why not its basically the same,as mentioned they were or are just in middle of trying for tdi's 2ltr tfsi and i think 2fsi if thats correct,but i love gizmo's(yeah the furry thing out of gremlins)but i also love new gadgets for the car especially ones that will not make you look at the road when your driving taking us back to one of the other posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Cheers dave i did copy the link so thought would have done it automatically,what do you think sir will you be purchasing or maybe even a getting together for a group buy?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
It's a pretty cool bit of kit. My only criticisms would be that the screen looks too small and, aesthetically, it doesn't really look right in the centre vent IMO. It'd look better on the driver's window vent.

Didn't someone have problems with their liquid on the Mk4 side?

Not for me though.....I need to start economising! And for that reason Phil, in a Dragon's Den styleee, I'm out.

But hey, if you'd like to organise a group buy, be my guest! [;)]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Yeah i think your right dave on some mk4's there were a few issues not faults in the way that plugged in to certain ecu's all of the functions didnt work,but they are also doing a screen mounted version that just plugs into diagnostic port the same and suckers to your screen,i think the price is good though only £170 for the kit which seems good value to me to say a couple of month ago i bought a torch at £50 which does a lot less and also got roped into a golden egg and magic beans group buy on a fantasy forum[:S]

·
Registered
607 Posts
must admit i think id be interested in a screen mount one as it is hell of a lot of work to put in the vent for what you can have on your laptop!! but on a screen mount you could use when wanted to check etc then put up when its not needed. £170 is pretty cheap too!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Cool peace of equipment....id never be looking at the road!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I would then eyes across to any nice ladies, then back to that,then ladies,then something strange happening in another corner of my eye,then back to that and maybe a quick glimpse to whats happening on front of me on the road or if the lights have changed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts