UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying a PS3. Does anyone know of any spectacular deals going?

Also, has anyone heard about the PS4 and more specifically, a
release date? I don't want to shell out £300 for a PS3 if the PS4 is
just around the corner.

I'm not a huge gamer so would the 120Gb suffice, or am I better to go for the 250Gb?

Any help appreciated. Thanks folks.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Dave 120gb is more than enough,only reason to buy the 250gb is if your thinking of storing loads of films or music on there,ps4 they dont know when it will be out but wont be for a good few year i would say mate so dont worry about that.Dont know about deals but just type it in on internet normally game is about best and even though more expensive the deals with more games are better because the ones you dont want you can trade straight in or sell them on e-bay(which is better) to fund other games you want

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers. I bought the 250 in the end from Game. They wouldn't change the bundled games but i'll just p/x them in a few weeks for Modern Warfare. I also got ModNation....it's great, not my usual game but very enjoyable. Even the wife had a go. Loving the ps3 so far. Having a night on it tonight.....happy days.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It'll wear off, it's a novelty at the moment. Been downloading a few demos too. Another evening on it tonight!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts