UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, no plans as yet, want to get it pro polished etc and then a few interior mods. Just intend to enjoy the drive and above all the fuel economy!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup I knew what you meant! I thought the golf was good, but this......this is much better.

Whoops, that won't help will it, I'll get my coat......[:$]

[au]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks awesome matee :D

Have you got the BKD engine?

I thinks it pretty similar if not the same as mine...There top motors. I love the solid feel of it which my Golf didnt have!

You say "fuel economy" - There's nothing better to increase that with a remap. Oh..and you also get some performance gains that too.. [:)] lol

Top motor..best of luck with it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thinking of selling up now if anyone knows of someone looking to buy!

No plans to leave the marque though, thinking of an A4 saloon of similar spec.

Dark paint, 2.0Tdi, s-line 55 plate onwards, either that or an A4 Avant! Would probably go manual this time though, no reason other than I keep forgetting the clutch when driving the mrs' car!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Up for sale now, quick sale needed as I've moved house and no longer need a car to commute.

Going to save some money for once!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, I love it but it's going to go to waste!

Mind you I have spent the last hour looking on the trader at Mk1 TT's and A4 saloons! Just don't know what to do!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well it's been a while since I was last here!

I decided to keep the car but now I'm getting a company car it really does have to go.

Now at 85.5k

Wheels refurbed last week at Atomic Wheels in Milton Keynes with 2 new front tyres and the rears are virtually new only a few thousand miles on them.

Taxed until end of Sept and I think it has 6 months MOT at least (I will check and put new on if req'd)

Looking for £5.5k ono

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts