UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Also is there anyway to load multiple pics up to my gallery on here ?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also i have buggered my photo bucket account up as all my pictures end up the size above cam someone tell me how to change this?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
I'll have a look later but I'm sure photobucket has an option to change the size of the pics when you upload them.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Your dead right dave, the size can be changed , i think you can resize the photos when they have been uploaded

by the way leach, shes looking mighty fine

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Right, under the bar that says "Upload Images and Videos", there's a "more options" link. Press that and you can alter the size as the images are uploaded.

Car is looking good [Y].

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the help and the comments!,forgot to say 4new tyres fitted also,springs should be on this week,not really bothered about going lower but need progressive springs as the jolt on the s-line ones is annoying,maybe getting some S3 calipers soon if the price is correct which i should imagine will be but is a shame as i have only just had the energy this weekend to paint and smarten mine up also want the newer rear lamps,just also been informed giac have done the hammer map for mine now but would need a hpfp and sport down pipe but for that price i could probably get a second hand ko4 engine and rebuild it,impressed with my mate will at work for his amazing paint work again plus his making/modification of the standard bumper duct as a cold air feed for the evoms induction kit,had the grille surround done in 3m dynoc tape and thinking of maybe doing the mirrors what do you reckon?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
i cannot see the mirrors leach, your photos are to small[:D]

get them done they will look a lot better

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Yep, the mirrors would look awesome and it'd tie in nicely with the black grill. If you're going that route, maybe lamin-x for the headlights. Not too dark tho.

The facelift tail lights are very subtley different....look good though. Something I learned the other day and had never noticed - the tailgte on the facelift is different to yours.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

Yep, the mirrors would look awesome and it'd tie in nicely with the black grill. If you're going that route, maybe lamin-x for the headlights. Not too dark tho.

The facelift tail lights are very subtley different....look good though. Something I learned the other day and had never noticed - the tailgte on the facelift is different to yours.

[/quote]

In what is the tailgate different Dave dont the lights line up with something ? i want lamin-x still but its a case of everything in time at the minute now until some cash becomes spare again

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will try and put some bigger pics up of the grille when i get home and the wheels as i have gone for a shade of the normal sparkling silver with a 10th of chevrolet grey in them to tone down colour

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

In what is the tailgate different Dave dont the lights line up with something ? i want lamin-x still but its a case of everything in time at the minute now until some cash becomes spare again

[/quote]

No nothing major that would affect the fitting of the lights. There's a slight lip on the tailgate, whereas yours is curved. I'll get some pics.

If you want a pic photoshopping with the mirrors covered, let me know and I'll have a go.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I still cant see the difference in your pics but those lights are sexual in a car lighting kind of way,and yeah by all means do me a photoshop if you dont mind could you also smoke the lights

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
On the pic of the blue s3, look below the rear wiper and you can see a slight angle on it. Then look at the white S3 below it.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats sound mate thanks for your time,you could have even lied and told me in your photo shop photo you had put the later back lamps in[:)],as for the tailgate good work Dave as i and a lot of others i reckon hadnt picked up on that

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
I can't take credit for noticing the tailgate. Someone mentioned there was a difference on another forum and posted those pics. I'd never have noticed otherwise.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just some better pics of the grille etc

1 - 20 of 28 Posts