UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the summer is here, just went for a 50 mile round trip after cleaning the car and I cannot believe I cannot see out of the windscreen, I guess the summer is finally here!

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
nooooooooo - I hate them ikkle things - I'm working in the Midlands tomorrow so I guess I'll be in the same position...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
xs2man yeah they are terrible,there was a white S3 down at stattler yesterday but the front end looked like it had been painted in camo with green flies covering the front end about 50%

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
I went out for a drive last week and it literally sounded like rain as the bugs were hitting the windscreen! Blooming pain in the rear getting them off too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just paid a very nice Bangladeshy chap remove the little buggers off mine for a very reasonable £10, this included a full Vac inside and Clean outside and he even put some tyre dressing on my contis!! I am at that age where I cannot be bothered to do it myself.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nah, weather has been too good for me. The wife has enjoyed it though. Spent the last few hours in the garden, cutting grass, eating bbq, and drinking beer. Probably low-mid 20's. Little cloud cover, and virtually no wind...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh yeah, the good life when you don't have a real job. On another note though, the A3 passed its MOT today with just a couple bulbs. Result.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts