UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and good mourning to you all. Please could you all be so kind to assist me on painting my front and rear brake calipers? I want to have a real nice shine. Shine like brembo items. What do you guys use to paint ant what have other people done to get get get real nice results. I know i should remove the items and replace with uogrades or even have then powder coated. Please help me in what way i am going to do? Hey thanks and you take it easy out their. Peace and love.[H]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
As Luke says normal paint is ok with a few good coats,calipers shouldnt get that warm unless your track daying

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I forget what the name of the paint is, i thinks its called japlan, b&q sell it in various colours, 2 coats will last for ever, especially if the calipers are cleaned ,and degreased

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I Used normal paint on my previous golf. Was fine, no problem with normal paint. But it wont give a deep shine or anything....well mine didnt, Dont Brembos have a finished polished look?

·
Registered
35 Posts
My mate used Umbrol Model paint on his calipers on his 5 series beemer - been done about 18 months and no sign of peeling or chipping. Make sure the calipers are fully cleaned and degreased - brake and clutch cleaner does a good job of this - and it evaporates so doesnt react with the paint . . . .. .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts