UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I picked up my A4, gave it a run to cardiff and back for a works do and managed to get a quick photo, shall get some more over the weekend!

Already have my first mod planned lol, a set of pressed plates and Audi surrounds.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol I was knelt down with the camera on the floor for that one, people think I'm mad anyway, even when I'm not taking photos lol.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I like your sig too. Its a nice colour. Whats its official name?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Liquid Blue, I didn't pick the car for the colour, picked it for the toys, the colour was a bonus lol.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Looks well. Great colour. Had a pug years ago that was a similar colour. It was the easiest car to keep clean that i ever owned [Y]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some more pics:

It's got plenty of toys, but oddly, no cruise control. Plan to get a set of pressed plates and a Miltek to tidy up the back end, anything else I should be looking into?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Pretty sure you can get cruise added if you want it and it's not hugely expensive. Loving them wheels. [Y]

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote user="Sam_W"]

Lol I was knelt down with the camera on the floor for that one, people think I'm mad anyway, even when I'm not taking photos lol.

[/quote]

Im not saying anything!!! [^o)] car looks good in the photos matey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts