UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Muck!!!!

just an observation around the area i live (Notts) every other car i see on the road seems to be an Audi! [au]

alright i know they have the complete 'A' series', T.T's etc in the range but to me they seem to be the most popular model/car.

Is it me or is it the same around your area?

opinions welcome

·
Registered
265 Posts
Probably the fact you are more aware of them imo. Good quality cars so would expect to see a fair few....would be worried if I did not see many.

Same with Mk5 golfs though they are everywhere, worse than Audi's in my area!!! At least with the Audi's I tend to see more variety in models.....

My 2 pence worth [:D]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with K6tyw, probably just because you are more aware of them, I've noticed that with every make of car I've owned.

I'm always in a minority where I live anyway, literally and I mean literally every other car is a Honda, Swindon is where Honda's main plant is.

Ryan.

·
Registered
219 Posts
You never see anyone in the car your just about to buy until you get one. Im not joking within 3 weeks of getting my cab there were 3 in my close and a black tdi. Now the Kredit Krunch must be hitting hard as only mine remains.

I bet the place will be full of S4's if I ever get one....

·
Registered
63 Posts
yep i agree with katy aswell , being more aware if ya own one

the audi's are not that common round my way

ie

one across the road is a

A4 avant 1.8t , also 2 doors down has an a4 1.9tdi

just past him theres a couple more A4's then 2 A3's and a couple of TT's

just people liking Good quality Cars .......

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I read this post yesterday, so today i tricked my mind by thinking i was driving a lexus, (i was my combo van) , i only saw one lexus

so do you think

1) lexus cars are rare in lincolnshire

2) lexus drivers dont come out on a saturday

3) thinking i was driving a lexus , but sat in the combo, so all the lexus cars were running in stealth mode?

4) is it different driving a certain make of car, or thinking you are driving a certain make of car

could some one else try this out , and see what happens[:D]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]

Dave, have you been fantasising about driving a Lexus?
That's a potential uk-audis ban coming your way.

[/quote]

I saw a lovely 54 plate lexus IS200 there yesterday. it was metalic grey with grey standard alloys.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I hate lexus's working with cars i find them a mare!! everything is back ordered,never a simple repair,always need to go to dealers for stupid lights etc [:mad:]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.