UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw one the other day and for me, it is positively the sexiest thing on the planet, forget R8's

This is the dogs

Hafizur

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a couple of pics that i am quite fond of already

and this one in white, omg!

pics simply dont do justice to the car

hafizur

·
Registered
399 Posts
I too love the S5, I don't mind the A5 either to be honest, and I absolutely agree with you haf, sod the R8 [y]

I could be being a COMPLETE halfwit as I'ven ever read/looked into it, but aren't the LED jobs almost like running lights... Or are they really ALL actually being ponses running round with them on always ?? [;)]

C

·
Registered
390 Posts
Just started noticing a black S5 most mornings (depending where im working)

funny because i see an A5 usually at the same time - gives me time to compare the two!!

anyone know the price of the S5?

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
[quote user="ADEY"]

Just started noticing a black S5 most mornings (depending where im working)

funny because i see an A5 usually at the same time - gives me time to compare the two!!

anyone know the price of the S5?

[/quote]

According to the Audi A5/S5 Price and Spec Guide - £40,265.

I have a Kidney going spare if anyone wished to donate some funds.....

·
Registered
390 Posts
saw another one this afternoon [Y]

black seems to be the 'main' colour' in the S5 range? - its the only colour ive seen it in

40k!! thats 10k more than a well-specced S3?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
[quote user="CkB"]

I could be being a COMPLETE halfwit as I'ven ever read/looked into it, but aren't the LED jobs almost like running lights... Or are they really ALL actually being ponses running round with them on always ??

[/quote]

Yep, they are daytime running lights, i'm a big fan of them on the new Audi's [Y]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote user="Sem"]

[quote user="CkB"]

I could be being a COMPLETE halfwit as I'ven ever read/looked into it, but aren't the LED jobs almost like running lights... Or are they really ALL actually being ponses running round with them on always ??

[/quote]

Yep, they are daytime running lights, i'm a big fan of them on the new Audi's

[/quote]

At nights, you can really tell when you got an audi behind/chasing you, just which one is apparent after a short moment, lol

Hafizur

·
Registered
92 Posts
the white pic - happy happy days! the leds are DLRs arent they? theres a switch to turn them on or off? or are they linked to the sidelight?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
The v8 would be an expensive pet to always feed! The new s4 is out next year and it has a 3.0 v6, 2 turbos, 325bhp. Sweeeeeeeeeeet

1 - 20 of 25 Posts