UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I too love the S5, I don't mind the A5 either to be honest, and I absolutely agree with you haf, sod the R8 [y]

I could be being a COMPLETE halfwit as I'ven ever read/looked into it, but aren't the LED jobs almost like running lights... Or are they really ALL actually being ponses running round with them on always ?? [;)]

C

·
Registered
390 Posts
Just started noticing a black S5 most mornings (depending where im working)

funny because i see an A5 usually at the same time - gives me time to compare the two!!

anyone know the price of the S5?

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
[quote user="ADEY"]

Just started noticing a black S5 most mornings (depending where im working)

funny because i see an A5 usually at the same time - gives me time to compare the two!!

anyone know the price of the S5?

[/quote]

According to the Audi A5/S5 Price and Spec Guide - £40,265.

I have a Kidney going spare if anyone wished to donate some funds.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
This is my friends A5 3.0TDI Quattro, It has most of the option boxes ticked (including the funny lights and Bang and Olufsen radio) and came close to S5 list price.

He's got a Golf MKIV PD150 as his daily driver though and has only put a few miles on this so far.

It is pretty quick though, and the torque is amazing.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/ukwells72/02032008085.jpg

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
[quote user="CkB"]

I could be being a COMPLETE halfwit as I'ven ever read/looked into it, but aren't the LED jobs almost like running lights... Or are they really ALL actually being ponses running round with them on always ??

[/quote]

Yep, they are daytime running lights, i'm a big fan of them on the new Audi's [Y]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote user="Sem"]

[quote user="CkB"]

I could be being a COMPLETE halfwit as I'ven ever read/looked into it, but aren't the LED jobs almost like running lights... Or are they really ALL actually being ponses running round with them on always ??

[/quote]

Yep, they are daytime running lights, i'm a big fan of them on the new Audi's

[/quote]

At nights, you can really tell when you got an audi behind/chasing you, just which one is apparent after a short moment, lol

Hafizur

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.