UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polish truck came all the way from Poland ( [;)] ) and managed to hit a Audi A4 2.5 TDI Estate 54 Plate as he pulled into the site! What a bummer. Feel really bad for the owner! Not sure where he is but he'll be very pissed. As you can see from the pics, the rear panel has been damaged and it apperars to be a massive one and runs all the way to the front of the car!

Whats the guest-a-mated damage cost?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ouch....about a grand :(

Spray bumper, iight, repair quater panel, door.... :S

Does polish insurance cover the audi ?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Thats a shame mate cos the car looks good. Like the rims and the Avant too! Chrome bars on the roof are nice touch. 2.5tdi is very smooth too isnt it. 175bhp?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the insurance will cover it. We use the firm all the time for our unitised cladding on the exrterior of the building! so we have contacts in Poland! out of about 20 trucks over the past year, this was going to happen at some stage, just a shame it was a nice Audi!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does the owner know this has happened to his/her car yet?

I'm assuming you guys have the truck drivers details to give to the Audi owner?

I'd hate it if I'd gone into work, someone had demolished my car and then nobody saw or knew anything about it.....hang on that did happen to me 3yrs ago [:mad:]

·
Registered
53 Posts
[quote user="cheeky chappers"]

I'd hate it if I'd gone into work, someone had demolished my car and then nobody saw or knew anything about it.....hang on that did happen to me 3yrs ago

[/quote]

Flipping eck what happened there Hails?? was that whilst you were at the airport??

Would be very p***ed finishing work and coming out to that!! would probably get stopped by the police for only having one set of rear lights too!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
[quote user="Diggler"]

[quote user="cheeky chappers"]

I'd hate it if I'd gone into work, someone had demolished my car and then nobody saw or knew anything about it.....hang on that did happen to me 3yrs ago

[/quote]

Flipping eck what happened there Hails?? was that whilst you were at the airport??

Would be very p***ed finishing work and coming out to that!! would probably get stopped by the police for only having one set of rear lights too!!!

[/quote]

When I worked down south at Moto Head Office (M1, jnc12 services). We didn't have a staff carpark and had to park in the main carpark that most motorists used. A blue van (we think) did a hit and run on my Leon Cupra R and crumpled every panel on the passenger side....not one frigging witness on a hot summers day right near where all the customers sit outside drinking their lattes [:mad:]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not sure. but he would of got in re-paired. i'll look out for it on the way home tonight :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts