UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would have liked like to change my Audi A4 s line advant, but was shocked when I asked for a part exchange price.

I purchased the car from the local Audi dealer in September 2013 with 30,000 miles, it is a silver 2011 A4 advant with full service 19" alloys and blaunkput stereo and came with 4 new tyres at a cost of £18,250.

It mileage is now 35,500 and recently undergone a full Audi 2 year service.

Part exchange price agaist a new Audi A5 £14,500 subject to an inspection ?

·
Premium Member
7,124 Posts
You'll be able to get that P/x price up a little I reckon. Don't forget, you need to factor in that the bought at a retail price and you're selling at a trade price. The dealer has to put their markup on it so, in actual fact, the depreciation isn't that bad IMHO.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Tell them you want another 750 before you sign the paper work, just have a look on we buy any car web site, it's free, they will give you the trade price on your car

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, not yet I will let the wjfe loose on them, she is much better than me. Although we are quite keen to go to a Honda CRV the last one we had done over with a single problem ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.