UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Standard Equipment: 1.8T 20v, 6 speed, red leather with armrest, fridge, heated seats, folding mirrors, xenon lights, ambient lighting, wind deflector, sport pack.

Modified / Extra's: Bespoke Milltek Exhaust System fitted at their HQ in Derby, Re-Map, Carbonio Carbon Fibre Induction Kit with Pipercross filter, Forge 0007P Diverter Valve, Audi R8 Caps, Seat Leon Cupra R Splitter, OEM Audi 5 Star Alloys resprayed Black then "Flash Chromed", Pirelli P-Zero tyres, Window Tints, Ambient Lighting changed to Audi Red Lenses, VI Data Logging Monitor with Guages, BHP, Diagnostics, Performances Stats and Engine Fault Code reader, Pioneer AVIC 910BT double DIN headunit with Sat Nav, DVD, Bluetooth Hands Free, Touch Screen, SD, CD, Windows, USB, Custom Built Sub Enclosure built into the Ski Hatch housing two JL Subs, JL Audio Amps in spare wheel bay, Neuspeed Thermostat (82degrees) - and more, I can't remember!

To Do: Larger Turbo, Manifold and Downpipe, Intercooler (please someone somewhere make me one!!) suspension and Fuelling Upgrades along with a Custom re-map to suit the upgrades.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Nice looking car Chris it looks very tidy and welcome along if i havnt said it already on one of your other posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now having Alpine screens fitted into the headrests! Hopefully in time for Edition38 in September!

Just had a diagnostics and performance run and it is currently running 253BHP - Not bad considering it was 163 stock and I've yet to fit the big stuff!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Was it a Rolling Road it went on mate? Thats impressive, i didnt know the ko3s would remap up that high.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there, neither did I!

Last time out it achieved 221 and since it has been mapped again with a lot of the fuelling altered, pretty agressively to be honest, a Forge d/v and a few of the original engines parts replaced (MAF, Reg Valve etc).

It's all top end though unfortunately, it maxed on the revs at 7100 (last time was 6900 ish) and second gear is still down - it's crying out for uprated manifold, downpipe and intercooler - just thinking about it does anyone have a suggestion for a universal front mount intercooler? No one makes them directly for the convertibles unfortunately?!

I've raced it against my friends 3.0 v6 convertible and it left his for dead - the best 0-60 run so far is 6.7 but i do have a heavy ICE install, quattro system to boot (90kg) and bold tyres following a track day!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh and i've swapped fuels, was running tesco's 99ron but had some bad reports on it due to the chemicals/additives they load into it so have used Shells super only now

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Tesco 99 is poor from what i have seen cars running upto 10-15bhp down on dyno's compared with there last dyno's after switching from V-power

1 - 11 of 11 Posts