UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reason i ask is ive just been told mine is only worth 7k?? and if it had half the 112k miles on it would be worth the 8750 im asking for it! am i dellusional or are these people jokers? i got offered 5k for it by an ebayer! i would rather paint it with salt water and watch it rot on the drive!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no mate just bought the bike, cancelled the sale on that white one though! will post pics of my new one tommorrow. on a new thread. basically after buying and arranging to take the balance round the bloke put the price up £200 so told him do one and found another!! had to spend cash out my bank though before summer gets here and prices/desireability go up!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ive been looking at buying an audi a3 and they do seem to be reasonably priced now, when i saw your ad after looking through loads on autotrader i did think it was a bit high only because of the mileage. I doubt you can sell it for more than 8k though.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm the lads offered just over 7.5k and tbh theres cars of similar spec/age but without leather and bog standard for 8k on autotrader so i thought 8.5-75 was a fair price fro a quick sale! seriously confused now!! will have to work out how big a loss it will be for me and reconsider i suppose! just feels like im giving it away!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yours is quite high specked but because people see the high mileage they think its going to break soon. I haven't seen any full leather A3's for less than 8k though. 8k or above would be a good price for yours.

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
[quote user="GavNayshGTTDI115"]

just feels like im giving it away!

[/quote]

tell me about it ! Try buying brand new and selling 22 months later...imagine the loss in doing that !

·
Registered
171 Posts
I paid just under 6 for my A4, (03 plate, FASH, 64k at time etc.) Did think it was a reasonable price at the time, got quite a bit of car for my money!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I sold mine last summer - 2004/54 A3 2.0 TDI S-Line in mint condition, 63k, FSH, half leathers for £10k.

Mine was immaculate and the guy kept saying he couldnt believe how mint it was.

I'm sure 8k for yours isnt unreasonable..I'd put it to standard though. I took my remap off, S3 mirrors, my stereo and everything else and sold it like that - more of a market.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]

[quote user="GavNayshGTTDI115"]

just feels like im giving it away!

[/quote]

tell me about it ! Try buying brand new and selling 22 months later...imagine the loss in doing that !

[/quote]

I've had my 2003 for 3 years now and I've lost 8-9k on it. It's all paid for but I'm loathed to start again. I was looking at a 2006-07 but I would be back to the same payments as 3 years ago. It's hard to justify when it's running aswell as the day I got it. I can't even imagine on a new car!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts