UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All...

Yet another migrant from UK-MKIVs.. (although I've had the Audi for a while now).

GT TDI 150 gone for a 2007 A4 TDI 170. Out with the thrills, in with the toys!

That's what kids do for you :)

Nice to see I've followed in the footsteps of so many familiar names!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi mate and welcome, the more the merrier! I'm a recent migrant too [H]

I've gone from an Anniversary 1.8T to an A3 2.0T quattro, so not too far a jump but loving the 4x4 at the moment!

It is alot quieter on this site though, which ain't a bad thing!

Rog

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quattro was the one box I regret not ticking on the Audi... damn, damn, damn...

Maybe next time... [:D]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote user="damianmkv"]

welcome Aidy - I got your email but can't post it til after Xmas as I've left the stickers in the office

[/quote]

No problem; it'll be just as gratefully recieved in 2010.

Too cold to be outside sticking anything on the car at the moment anyway! [:D]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Not a bad choice i suppose lol. [|-)]

...sounds a decent bit of kit, what's planned? If anything?

Davemk? Posh? [:D] Noticed some right charvers driving them recently!

Damian? What the hell is that in your Sig? I thought you loved that reliable MK5 that much you were on keeping it till the grave? [brick]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congratulations on the new motor mate, hope you're pleased with it.. If you've not properly booted the TSI yet then 'frame up' and sort it out.. Big smiles!

[y]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like to think of my Audi as "Posh" but I had a rude awakening when a couple of undesirables tried to break into the house and get the keys a couple of months back. They failed but the copper who came out told me that the Audi was rapidly becoming "The scroats car of choice". So you don't need to be posh to have good taste!! [:D]

[quote user="Stevee"]Welcome along! Do you think you will remap it?

[/quote]

Had it Custom Code remapped last year by JBS which I would politely describe as "less than successful". Now reverted to an upgraded factory map which is more driveable and (for the most part) fast enough - trying to be older and more sensible these days.

As for other upgrades, I have most of what I want already (ticked pretty much all of the options!!) only things I wish I had were Quattro (really, really wish I'd ticked that - Stupid Aidy). Believe Quattro is a significant retrofit - ie. cheaper to buy a new one - so not gonna take that further.

Also like the look of the reversing camera for RSN-E (which was never a factory option on the B7 but can be done) so watch this space!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts