UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure.....or I really hope none of us text or make/recieve calls (without handsfree) while driving. Just click the link below and see why we shouldn't do so.Besides we KNOW its illegal and the consequences.....points, fine, ban and possible jail sentence.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Edited your post to show the vid, Phil. [Y]

It's an horrendous vid. Saw it a few weeks ago. Very grim.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

Edited your post to show the vid, Phil.

It's an horrendous vid. Saw it a few weeks ago. Very grim.

[/quote]

Nice one Dave

Yeah mate it put a lumb in my throat when I first saw vid

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I saw this a few weeks ago as well, it suprises me how many people you still see with a phone to there ear whilst driving , although i have mine switched on, i never answer it unless i pull in and stop, and as for texting i cant do that even when i am sat in the house

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Driver's who use their phones while driving are complete idiots!!...how much does it cost for a bluetooth headset.....20 quid?

Like you said Dave there are many drivers who still take the risk using their mobs while driving and it's not only the points, fine etc but the risk of injuring/killing inesent people if they have an accident......idiots!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
[quote user="philb13"]

Driver's who use their phones while driving are complete idiots!!...how much does it cost for a bluetooth headset.....20 quid? [/quote]

Saw this on FB a while back too.......horrific!!

What always amazes me is that I see people with a Porche, Mercedes that type of thing. And they are on the phone [:mad:]

Ok so you don't get the car spec'ed up with the oem car kit but come on as you say how much is a bluetooth headset or a parrot hansdfree.....god it infuriates me!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Couldn't agree more, with you Katy. I use a bluetooth headset and if I forget it and phone rings I pull over or just let it ring.

I'm thinking about getting a Parrot car kit for visor.....see Amazon got Parrot Minikit,for 55 quid.It seems to have good reviews

1 - 8 of 8 Posts